SAP Workflow Consultant
Location: Open, no relocation needed, USA
Pay Range: Open, see description
We were engaged by a new client to find several SAP resources, one of which is a SAP Workflow consultant. This is a perm position, with an Enterprise Content Management software firm. The position does require 70% travel and salary will be based on experience in the $90,000-$130,000 range plus 10% bonuses. Here are a few more details about the position:
Implement proprietary SAP workflow solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Job duties include: Leading and assisting clients with designing leading edge workflow solutions, configuration and enhancement of proprietary software product within SAP, client upgrades and the input into the development of future releases of products.
- Consult with customers on workflow solutions and develop workflow processes using SAP workflow engine.
- Planning, Implementation, and Rollout of workflow solution.
- Technical implementation of concepts including documentation.
- Programming (40-60% of time).
- Thorough testing of developed solution.
- Quality control of functionality on customer system.
- Provide post go-live support when requested.
- Provide knowledge transfer to customer on the solution being implemented.
- Extensive experience leading the design and implementation of workflow solutions for Fortune 500 companies.
- At least 2 full cycle implementations of SAP workflow processes on SAP version 4.7 and above involving multiple tasks and custom business object types.
- Experience with advanced workflow techniques like table driven parallel processing, complicated role design/programming.
- Experience with ABAP programming including Dialog programming using all the advanced techniques like tab strips, controls, etc.
- Excellent business process know-how and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task (i.e., juggle multiple projects on occasion).
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop business partner relationships with clients.
- Imaging / Archiving knowledge.
- Experience with SAP ArchiveLink and Imaging systems (ie. IXOS).
- Bachelors or advanced degree preferably related to Information Technology, or equivalent experience.