Posted: November 3rd, 2015
Pay Range: Open, based on experience but needs to be all inclusive.
This is a contract to year end. Must be onsite in Columbus, GA.
Our client is looking for a business intelligence consultant who has experience with the Infosphere suite of tools like QualityStage, DataStage, Information Analyzer and Governance Catalog. Here is some additional information.
InfoSphere Consultant Items
- Experience with Data Stage, Quality Stage, Information Analyzer, Governance Catalog – using version 11.3
- Planning integration between Data Stage, Quality Stage, Information Analyzer, Information Governance Catalog, Information Server
- Troubleshooting issues when having the various tools “talk” to each other
- Provide coaching to internal technical resources on best practices
Information Governance Catalog
- Enabling viewing feature of Business Glossary Anywhere
- Importing defined business descriptions and terms from a table into Business Glossary
- How to establish and then access Information Governance Catalog Dashboard
- Preparing data in order to generate data lineage reports
- How to display via hover column attributes when accessing data within a datamart environment
- Can 3rd party query tools (Spotfire) access Business Glossary
- How to leverage Domain Values Status and Reference Tables
- Collecting data quality errors or violating records in a separate table and have ability to report on contents
- How to leverage Metadata Management features
- How to define data rules, data rule sets and data rule definitions; how to access; how to export
- Best practices and guidance on running Information Analyzer in scheduled, batch mode
View more information about this job